Seventy percent of the 61,272 qualifying patient cardholders were males, according to the 2014 end-of-year report. The top unique debilitating medical condition listed was“severe and chronic pain” and was listed by 80% of qualifying patients.
• New Year’s Eve had the highest number of transactions, almost 80 kilograms.
• About $112 million worth of revenue was generated based on the assumption that the store price for marijuana was $350 an ounce.
• 85 dispensaries were open and operational during the 2014 calendar year.
• 1,563 (about 2.5%) of qualifying patients and 371 (about 58%) of caregivers were authorized to cultivate.
• Eleven cards were revoked, including caregivers with multiple cards.
• Female qualifying patients and designated caregivers were more likely to be older compared to male qualifying patients and caregivers.
• 18-30 year olds had the highest number of transactions followed by 31-40 year olds and 51-60 year olds.
For the full report, please visit: